Our Commitment to Privacy
If this Policy changes in the future, we will post an updated version on our website. You can tell if this Policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears at the bottom. You may change how you provide your personal information to us at any time.
- Information We Collect
- Using Information We Collect
- Sharing Information We Collect
- Managing Your Personal Information
- Cookies and Pixel Tags
- Links to Other Sites
- Privacy of Children on Our website
- California Privacy Rights/Questions or Comments
Information We Collect
We may collect information (including your name, postal addresses, billing address, telephone number, email address, gender, birthday and product preferences) when you engage in any of the activities listed below:
- Inquire about our services
- Create an account (profile) at Duckhead.com
- Subscribe to receive our emails
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion, or event
- Participate in Duckhead social media events
Using Information We Collect
To provide you with the best possible customer service experience, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- Communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- Administer and fulfill our contest and other promotions
- Help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- Help us address problems with and improve our site design, and services
- Send you Duckhead Email
- To analyze trends and statistics
- Protect the security and integrity of our websites and our business
- Contact you
- Improve our customer service
You have the option not to receive marketing information or calls. For instructions on option out, please see the section entitled, “Managing your Personal Information” below.
Sharing Information We Collect
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communication to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share your information when we partner with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests or promotions to our customers. We also work with third party companies that use tracking technologies (including cookies and tags) on our website in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and on behalf of other advertisers across the internet. These companies may collect information about your activity on our sites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications and use this information to determine which ads you see on third-party websites and applications. For more information about this practice and to understand your options, please visit http://www.aboutads.info.
- We may share information about you, if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order or government request, or to protect the rights of Duckhead or others.
Managing Your Personal Information
You can review your personal information at any time. To access your information online, simply click Your Account at the top of any web page, and sign in when prompted. You may also ask us to update your personal information, by calling Customer Care at 866-727-4693. We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. Duckhead provides a choice in communication for customers so you can receive information from us at your discretion. We communicate with our customers by promotional email, postal mailings, and telephone. If you would like to be removed from our promotional email lists, postal mailings, or telephone lists, please contact us by calling Customer Care at 866-727-4693 or sending an email to_____________. You may also write to us at:752 South Victory Drive, Lyons, GA 30436
Please specify from which list(s) “Do not Email”, “Do Not Mail” or “Do Not Call” you would like to be remove from. Please note that requests by email or phone may take up to 10 business days to process and request by postal mail may take up to eight weeks to process.
Alternatively, if you do not want to receive promotional emails (i.e. not order-related) that notify you of new product arrivals, exclusive offers, upcoming events, store openings and the like, simply click the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of any Duckhead email. Please note, however, that this is for email only.
Cookies and Pixel Tags
We regularly use browser tracking cookies. A cookie is a small data file that websites often store on your computer's hard drive when you visit their sites. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a website or web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
- Recognize you when you return to our website
- Study how our Guests navigate through our website and which products they request in site searches
- Customize the message and delivery of online banner ads based on your online behavior.
Cookies are also used to review how visitors to our website navigate our site or interact with our email advertising. Third-party companies assist in the collection and analysis of this data. Your name, street address or credit card number is not accessed by or shared with other companies.
Protecting your personal information is important to us. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your online order information as it is transmitted over the Internet. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower right-hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then SSL is active. You can also double-check by looking at the "Address" line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from "http" to "https."
If for any reason you are unable to connect to the server, or if you are not quite comfortable shopping online at any of our websites, please feel free to place your order with us by calling Customer Care at 866-727-4693.
Identity thieves sometimes send fraudulent email messages to trick customers into divulging personal or financial information (a practice known as "phishing"). If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information, do not respond. We never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email. If you have received or entered personal information in response to a suspicious email, pop-up or phony website claiming to be affiliated with Duckhead or its affiliates, please call us at 866-727-4693 immediately.
Links to Other Sites
Occasionally we provide links on our website to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of Duckhead and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit. Duckhead is not responsible for the content or practices of any linked websites which are provided solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
Privacy of Children on Our Web Site
Duckhead is concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet and will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
Effective June 2017