1865 Five-Pocket Corduroy
Our 1865 Corduroy combines our 150 years of producing the foundation of a man’s wardrobe with a fabric that has a history nearly as rich. The 1865 Corduroy Five-Pocket Pant features the durability and sophistication of this historic fabric, while holding on to the signature details of Duck Head. The 1865 Corduroy Five-Pocket Pant is the best of both worlds- classic sophistication with rugged durability.
- 8.1 oz. Stretch Corduroy
- 98% Cotton/2% Spandex
- Garment Washed
- 18 Wale
- Classic Fit (Not Full, Not Slim)
- Iconic Gold Label on Coin Pocket
- Nubuck Leather Patch
- Antique Brass Rivet Button
- YKK Zipper
- DH Metal Rivets on Front Pockets
- Drill Cloth Pocketing
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Machine wash cold with like colors on gentle & tumble dry low. As needed, use a cool iron avoiding embellishment.