1865 Five-Pocket Field Canvas
SHIRT SIZE CHART
Shirt Fit Guide
|X-Small||13 - 13½||32 - 34||26 - 28||31 - 32|
|Small||14 - 14½||35 - 37||29 - 31||32 - 33|
|Medium||15 - 15½||38 - 40||32 - 34||33 - 34|
|Large||16 - 16½||41 - 43||35 - 37||34 - 35|
|X-Large||17 - 17½||44 - 46||38 - 40||35 - 36|
|XX-Large||18 - 18½||47 - 49||41 - 43||36 - 36½|
NECK - Measure around the middle of your neck.
CHEST - Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
WAIST - Measure around your natural waistline.
SLEEVE - Bend your elbow 90 degrees and place your hand on your hip. Hold the tape at the center back of your neck. Measure across your shoulder to your elbow and down to your wrist. The total length is your sleeve length.
Our 1865-Pocket Chino taps Duck Head's rich 150-year history in both spirit and design. Familiar are the signature details borrowed from our Gold School Chino to include branded buttons, leather patches, and fortifying tacks. The 9.4 oz canvas functions with 2% flex through key stress points while being slightly heavier than our traditional 7.1 oz 1865 Five-Pocket Pinpoint Canvas. A proprietary fabrication assists in regulating the temperature of the wearer by keeping cool in the heat but warm during cooler temperatures. The classic fit mirrors the Gold School Chino and wears perfectly with a boot, shoe, or loafer.
- 9.4 oz. Stretch Canvas
- 73% Cotton/25% Polyester/2% Spandex
- Garment Washed
- Classic Fit (Not Full, Not Slim)
- Breathable & Moisture Wicking
- Proprietary Fabrication Keeps Wearer Cool in the Heat & Warm in the Cold
- Iconic Gold Label on Coin Pocket
- Nubuck Leather Patch
- Antique Brass Rivet Button
- YKK Zipper
- Duck Head Metal Rivets on Front Pockets
- Drill Cloth Pocketing
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Signature “Z” Stitched Inside Fly
- Machine wash cold with like colors on gentle & tumble dry low. As needed, use a cool iron avoiding embellishment.